Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Travels

Well my summer began right away. School ended Friday and I was on the road on Sunday! I drove to Boise (dropped of my stepson) and made my way up to Coeur D' Alene Idaho to visit with my older sister's family.

Kaila my 18 year old neice just graduated and my two nephews are sophmores in high school. It is so great to spend time with them. Too bad some of it is just watching me in class.

This is a picture of my sister's back yard from the deck. The weather has been great, and there is nothing like family to really make you laugh and enjoy life!

I have been here since Monday and I am leaving tomorrow. I miss them already!










1 comment:

  1. Mechelle,
    Take me with you! It looks so peaceful and away from it all. I'm meeting some very special friends, that are like family to me, next week in the Sequoias National Forest. I'm looking forward to laughing constantly and being with nature! Then summer will truly begin for me.

    Look forward to your updates.

    Kaz

    ReplyDelete